Baby Shower @ the Office & Midori Concert
My coworkers threw me a Baby Shower at lunch time today. What a fun shower!! We had video conference call in 3 locations: Newark, CA - Toronto, Canada - Broomfield, CO. Pizza was delivered at noon and I was totally hungry at the time (after being in an hour meeting) that I could not focus on all the people that came into the room and tried to greet/hug me. My focus was: PIZZA time!! ;) .... We also had a wonderful chocolate cake with a little bit Kahlua on it. Sean reminded me about the Kahlua but Don told everyone that if I could handle two shots of steroids (I had the steroids for the baby's lungs), there is nothing to worry about the Kahlua ... :D ...So I went for it and I could not even taste the Kahlua ... what Kahlua? ;P
Anyway, Andi and I went to see Colorado Symphony Orchestra in the evening. Midori was the guest star, playing Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto. What a great concert - and a romantic night! Andi got me a wheelchair to move around - from the parking building, in the lobby/concert hall, and back to the car again.

at 



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home