Saturday, October 25, 2003

Romantic Dinner @ The Morton's

I've been feeling extremely happy and energized since yesterday. Maybe meeting my friends at the office on a good occasion (it's my baby shower after all!) made all the difference. Anyway, Andi was really busy today with the open house and all the appointments. As usual, I stayed home with Frisko and Kiki. Updating my Baby Registry in the morning, cleaning up all the junk mails and just resting in our living room.

For dinner, we went to downtown for a romantic dinner at the Morton's Steakhouse. We've never been there before. Wow! The restaurant is REALLY nice (and expensive! ;P ...). Andi had their specialty, Porterhouse Steak with Baked Idaho Potato on the side. As for myself, the expecting lady with lots of appetite, I ordered a 3-lbs (yeah, right!!) Whole Baked Maine Lobster and Steamed Fresh Asparagus with Sauce Hollandaise. For dessert, we shared their Raspberry Souffle. When it was time to go home, Andi was so stuffed. But that was one of the best dinners we've ever had.

Thanks yank for two romantic evening in a row ... (I guess Andi is trying to 'wine and dine' me before I deliver our baby).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home