Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Shopping Day ...

Finally, our blog looks cleaner. Thanks to Julie for sending me the template! I'm still learning here, but have been enjoying this whole blog thing.

Tomorrow, I'll be on my 36th week (of pregnancy). Thank God!! The baby has been extremely active these past couple hours. But now, he's sleeping. It's just so neat, having this little beloved creature moving inside your body. Like a little alien ... ;) ...

Andi and I went to the store earlier this evening. We bought Bravado (breastfeeding bra .... heheheh, yes, I plan to breastfeed after the baby is born). Also, there was a baby clothing sale too. So we got 3 cute little things for the baby: a sleeping bag, a sleeper, and a playware for the spring/summer time. That's it! I think we are ready for the baby. There just one more thing to do, our Indo Baby Shower this Saturday, Nov 1, 2003.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home