Happy Birthday MOM!
Today is a big day ... well, it's MY BIRTHDAY!! In the morning, I went downstairs and found out that Andi had decorated the entrance to my home office. He put a HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign, a purple baloon and ... what is that? It's my birthday present! Yay!
I got Josh Groban's latest album, 'Closer' (CD), and the 'Live in Concert' DVD. (Thanks yank for remembering what I want for my Birthday ... love you
)
To my surprise, I also got a special birthday cake from Oliver ... It's an ice cream cake, coconut and rum ... yum, yum ...

... Mom's Birthday Cake ...

Unfortunately, I had to go to my office today. (I'm planning to take Friday off though ... have a massage appointment in a nice spa ...).
Last but not least, we had lomie kangkung for dinner. My Mom cooked this especially for my birthday ... Thank you Mah, love you
!!!

at 



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home