Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Hello

Yay! After a couple of nights (well, not really nights, just a couple minutes these past couple days before bedtime) trying to figure out how to post photos to Blog using Hello, I finally did it!


... Our happy baby, Oliver ... Posted by Hello

... Playtime ... Posted by Hello

Now that I have figured out how to include photos in our Blog, I can actually start blogging ... hehehehe. What's new in our happy world? Hmmm, let's see. Oliver knows how to KISS on the cheek, isn't that sweet? I'm just so happy to be a MOM. And I thank God for everything that He has given us. We are truly blessed!

Hmm, I probably cannot write much right now, because I still have so many things to do tonight. Let's see ... We just put Oliver in his little crib, so now we have little time to do stuff before bedtime. Home Accounting, order Women Don't Ask : Negotiation and the Gender Divide (I got a $10.00 scholarship for this, I'll tell you all about it next time), and read Baby Sign2Me for Oliver, and take a shower before going to bed.

Nighty night ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home