Troy

Yesterday, I went to see Troy with my co-workers. Huh? Well, my Boss actually bought the tickets. It was our 'Team Building Activity' ... and an early start for the Memorial Day long weekend. Ever since the birth of Oliver, I have been really attached to him and love staying home just to be near him. But I thought, hmmm, I need to have a little social life too. So, I finally went to the movie while my Mom stayed home with little Oliver.
When I was at the movie, I tried to remember the last time Andi and I went to see a movie. It was a long time ago, long before the pregnancy. I remember we tried to see one movie when I was a couple months pregnant. But then, after we bought the tickets, I did not feel well and we decided to cancel it.
Now, Andi and I are thinking to see The Day After Tomorrow while my parents are still here (i.e. Oliver stays home with Grandpa and Grandma). But it probably won't be anytime soon. Taking care of Oliver, my Mom has been having muscle aches all over her body. Poor Mom/Grandma! I told her that I will not let her take care of Oliver this long weekend.

at 



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home