Memorial Day Photo/Video Session
Today is Memorial Day holiday. Yippee!! It'a a long weekend. Finally, we had little time to have a photo/video session with Oliver. I took our comforter and laid it on the floor. Than we let Oliver crawled and played there ... Here is one of his pictures:

I was the photographer and Andi used the camcorder. BTW, the camcorder is a present from Grandma Lena (Andi's Mom). The photo session was really fun! However, Oliver was not really in the mood. He did not really laugh or squeal ... well, that's totally okay. We want to take as much pictures of him as possible, and videotaped his development.
Anyway, afterwards I decided that it's time for Mommy and Oliver to take pictures. I don't really have pictures of the two of us because I'm the one who always take the picture (i.e. the family photographer). Say cheese MOM ....
![]() | ![]() |



at 



1 Comments:
lucu banget ya anaknya, berapa bulan skg?
-armina
www.arvie.net
Post a Comment
<< Home